Your spine is a complex arrangement of bones, joints, muscles, ligaments, discs, spinal cord and nerves. Many of us encounter spine problems in different stage of life, some are minor ones just making us uncomfortable, while some could be more serious which significantly affect the body functions.
Spine problems may arise from various reasons, including injury, aging, disease, poor posture, or high-impact sports. The problems could get worse if you do not treat the root cause properly.
Our spine surgeons will diagnose your condition, identify the root cause, and offer options to relieve your spine problems.
Our spine surgeons will meet you first at our clinic for physical examination. If further diagnosis is needed, we may arrange you to receive imaging such as X-Ray or MRI scanning.
After the cause of your spine problem is identified, our surgeons will offer you treatment options, ranging from medicine, physiotherapy, injection, and surgery. We will discuss with you about the benefits and limitations of various treatments, and suggest the appropriate treatment to match with your condition as well as expectation.
Our spine surgeons are experienced with computer-navigated minimally invasive spine surgeries. Quotation of surgery and details of the procedure are provided in advance for evaluation by you or your insurance service provider.
We aim at offering surgeries with high precision, smaller scars, shorter hospitalisation period, less postoperative pain, and rapid recovery.
All in all, our spine surgeons focus on your specific needs of spine problems, aim at helping you return to a normal and active lifestyle with the most appropriate medical treatments.
- Acute back pain
- Acute lumbar disc hernia or slip disc
- Lumbar disc degeneration
- Lumbar spinal stenosis
- Foraminal stenosis with nerve compression
- Facet joint pain
- Cervical neck pain
- Cervical disc hernia
- Cervical radiculopathy
- Cauda equina syndrome
- Osteoporotic compression fracture
- Spinal fracture
- Spinal tumour
- Spinal infection
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion
- Cervical Artifical Disc Replacement
- Cervical Laminoplasty
- Cervical Foraminotomy
- thoracotomy and Anterior Spinal Fusion
- Open Laminectomy and Instrumented Fusion
- Anterior Lumbar Spinal Fusion
- Revision Decompression and Fusion
- Spinal Trauma
- Deformity Correction
- Endoscopic Spine Surgery
- Microscopic Posterior Decompression
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
- Vertebroplasty/ Kyphoplasty
- Lumbar artificial disc replacement
- Facet Joint Injections
- Transforaminal Epidural Injections
- Selective Nerve Root Blocks
- Medial Branch Block
- Sacroiliac Joint Injection
- Anterior Spinal Fusion
- Posterior Spinal Fusion
- Video Assisted Thoracoscopic Anterior Intervetebral Disc Release
- Video Assisted Thoracoscopic Thoracic Curve Correction & Instrumentation
- Multi-Disciplinary Team Approach